Saturday, November 6, 2010

Legal Tip: Who Should Pay Your Medical Bills

Injured in an car accident?  Make sure your health insurance pays for all of your medical bills.  Do Not ask for the at-fault driver's insurance to pay them.  The at-fault driver will pay your medical bills to you directly during settlement of your case -- not to your medical providers during your treatment.

This can get complicated.  As usual, every situation is unique.  Please contact us if you have questions or need legal advice.

Automobile Accident
Truck Accident
Motorcycle Accident
Tractor-Trailer Accident

Yvonne T. Griffin
Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C.
Charlottesville, VA


No comments: